Spanish Beef And RiceFrom sandygalesmith 4 years ago
- 3/4 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 small green pepper shopping list
- 1-4 oz green chilis shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rice shopping list
- 2 (14 oz) stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Slice and dice the onion and green pepper as fine as you can.
- In a pan add the ground beef.Add the onion and green pepper.Cook: Drain the excess fat.
- Cook the rice.When done add the rice to the meat.
- Add the other ingredients.Let it cook for 5 minutes or to your desire.
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating18 people
make this quite often its delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thank you Sandy for a great and wonderful recipe.
I want to say to other people.As long you can't say nothing nice than you better not say it at all.My sister will add any thing that she damm well wants.Just who in the hell do you think yo...moregrumpymomma in Saint Louise loved it
This looks great Sandy!lowcountrycook in Mt Pleasant loved it