Easy Irish Whiskey CakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup Irish whiskey shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup Irish whiskey (to your taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Grease and flour a bundt or tube pan.
- Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool; invert onto plate.
- Prick holes in cake.
- Drizzle glaze over top and sides, allowing it to be absorbed into cake.
- Continue until all glaze is used.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add water and sugar.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in whiskey.
- Pour over cake as directed above.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
I read "EASY" then "IRISH" and "WHISKEY" and I knew I'd like this recipe ;)
You've got my HIGH 5.lor in Toronto loved it
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Yumola with a capital Y. Love the sounds of this delight. Greatness on a plate. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake375 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Irish All The Way97 members
Cooking With Booze79 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Cakes Of Any Type141 members
Cake OLicious60 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere48 members