Ozark Whiskey SauceFrom diannehocut 7 years ago
How to make it
- Use a heavy skillet that fits the burner you are going to use!
- Place skillet on medium heat and wait until you feel the heat penetrate through the bottom of the pan to the palm of your hand
- When the pan is hot, add the sugar
- Sitr with a wooden spoon
- As the sugar starts to melt, stir gently until you have a golden-colored syrup.
- Remove from heat to a heat proof surface
- Stir butter into melted sugar
- When butter has melted, add whipping cream very carefully a little at a time
- Then stir bourbon into the sacue
- Let the sauce cool down, pour into a glass jar, cover, and refrigerate
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookdiannehocut Little Rock, AR
The Rating9 people
Sounds superb!! HIGH FIVE TO YOU! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Ooooooooooooooh! I can taste it on my Bread Pudding!
Thanks and have a great day!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
sounds great to me! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!