Skinny PotatoesFrom lilliancooks 6 years ago
- 4 Large potatoes - washed, peeled and sliced paper thin. shopping list
- 4 oz. Low Fat cream cheese. shopping list
- 8 oz. Fat Free Half n' Half shopping list
- 3/4 cup Low Fat/low sodium chicken broth. shopping list
- 1/2 cup Fresh Grated parmesan cheese. shopping list
- 2 green onions (white and green parts) - chopped fine. shopping list
- 2 tsp. kosher salt. shopping list
- 1 tsp. bacon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 400*
- Thoroughly butter a 13"x9" casserole dish.
- Layer the potatoes evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- In a seperate microwave safe bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir well and pour evenly over the potatoes.
- Bake uncovered on the middle rack for 40 minutes. Remove from oven, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating9 people
Nice!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
SKINNY FAT OR WHATEVER LOL IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thanks Lillian!laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
Photo Help Needed20 members
Newbie Questions49 members
The Refugees469 members
Recipes By You106 members
Easy Casseroles28 members
To All Members43 members
AllRecipes Members96 members
Fabulous LoFat Foods77 members