Oven Pork Won TonFrom hezzytantcook 6 years ago
- Filling: shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground pork shopping list
- 3 spring onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 carrot, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 4 inches celery, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 teaspoons corn starch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Thai chilli sauce shopping list
- -------------- shopping list
- 20 won tons shopping list
How to make it
- Stir fry pork and veggies in small amount of oil.
- Add corn starch, water, and chilli sauce, removing from heat.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- As oven preheats, place a teaspoon of filling in each won ton and wrap, sealing four corners underneath and placing on cookie sheet.
- When all are wrapped and on the sheet, spray tops lightly with cooking oil.
- Place in oven for five minutes, or until browned.
- Flip over, serving with dipping sauce of choice.
The Cookhezzytantcook Tokyo, JP
The Rating5 people
A nice, lighter version of fried wontons. Great idea.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
These sound delicious, Hezzy. Great for a meal or appetizer! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Sound very good!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!