Tomato PieFrom shirley2353 3 years ago
- 4 tomatoes, peeled & sliced shopping list
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 - 9 in. prebaked deep dish pie shell shopping list
- 1 Cup grated Mozzerella cheese shopping list
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place tomatoes in a colander in the sink in 1 layer. Sprinkle with salt & allow to drain for 10 minutes.
- Layer the tomatoe slices, basil & onion in pie shell.
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Combine the grated cheeses & mayonnaise together, mix well.
- Spread mixture on top of the tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut in slices and serve warm.
The Cookshirley2353 OH
The Rating8 people
Very good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
OH, this is AWESOME! I make this alot in the summer. LOVE IT!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Wonderful! Can't wait to try and believe me I have plenty of tomatoes still ripening!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!