Fudge Fantasy BarsFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
- 1 package(s) (17.5 ounces) sugar cookie mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa (not drink mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup toasted chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2/3 cup whipping (heavy) cream shopping list
- 1 block (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup shopping list
- 2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil. Let some foil hang over the edges. Set aside.
- Stir cookie mix and cocoa powder in large mixing bowl until well mixed. Add butter and egg, stirring until soft dough forms. Add pecans and coconut; knead to combine.
- With wet fingers, press dough evenly over prepared baking pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or just until set. Cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips and whipping cream in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and the mixture is smooth. Spread 1 cup evenly over cooled cookie base.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat until light and fluffy. Spread cheese mixture evenly over ganache layer. Carefully spread remaining ganache evenly over cheese filling.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Lift bars with foil handles. Run wet knife around edges of cookie to peel off foil. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- dollhead Mechanicville, US
- 2302817 Port Hardy, Canada
- je_suis_cindy Whereever, CA
- mother_earths_moon_child Morrilton, AR
- soapboxderbyqueen San Antonio, TX
- m11andrade Kankakee, IL
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- mrsc543 North Reading, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating6 people
Oh my! They do look good!! I have saved this recipe and I plan on making this for my company next week. Thanks for sharing. Another five!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
These look great! (and sound even better!) :0dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
OMG! Great recipe... 5 forks!pinkpasta in Upstate loved it