Pams Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 2/3 cup Crisco shortening shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 2 packages chocolate morsels (your favorite) (12 oz total can mix flavors) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix thoroughly shortening, butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in one cup of flour at a time...
- Then add chocolate and nuts; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
- For a softer rounder cookie add 1/2 cup more flour.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
Sweet Tooth446 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Original Recipes143 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Pass Down Recipes313 members
Tailgate Time129 members