Italian Oven Fried ChickenFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken (cut up), or chicken parts shopping list
- 1-2 sticks butter or margarine shopping list
- romano cheese shopping list
- garlic powder, or garlic juice shopping list
- about 2 cups of bread crumbs (unseasoned) shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Melt margarine or butter in a small sauté pan. Add about 1 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder to the melted margarine or butter. Stir well to mix, and remove from heat. In a dinner plate, or in a plastic bag, put breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of Romano cheese, oregano, and Italian seasoning and a tsp of salt. Add some garlic powder to the bread crumb mixture too, just a little. Mix everything well. Dip chicken in butter, and then roll to coat it in the breadcrumbs. Place chicken on a lined baking sheet skin side up. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for about 60-65 minutes, depending on the cuts of chicken. (Do not turn chicken during cooking process).
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating12 people
What a great idea Pat. 5 Forks to you for helping to make a guilty pleasure a little more heart friendly.
Hope you are well.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Molto bana. Delicioso. Being Italian I can enjoy this recipe.
Hi 5 ,
Eduardo Spinuccispinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Great recipe! ^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!