Stuffed HamFrom dugger 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Boil kale and onions until the stiffness is gone from the kale. Drain.
- 2.Using a wide knife, stick holes into the ham half way through. Make sure the slits run parallel to the bone or the kale will fall out too easily when sliced. See Photo
- 3. Stuff the kale/onion mixture into the holes you have created. See Photo
- 4. Bake the ham in a roasting pan for about 20 minutes per pound.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Mollywoggs Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- myszreesey Auburn, NY
- revolvingdesigns Chicago, IL
- texaschef DALLAS, TX
- itsjustjuwah Jena, LA
- hortonfarmer Horton, MI
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
Kale on any kind of pork is really tasty! It blends well with the saltyness. I wanna try this one. Great Pictures.revolvingdesigns in Chicago loved it
Made this for Superbowl Sunday and it was ♥ suberb.
Although I have stuffed lamb, beef and pork...just never dawned on me to stuff a ham. The servings look so good too.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it