Cranberry Pecan Shortbread CookiesFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
- 3 sticks (1 1/2 cups) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together butter, sugar and maple syrup with a wooden spoon or in an electric mixer. Add the vanilla and stir to combine. Add flour one cup at a time, mixing well after each cup is added. Stir in the salt, cranberries and pecans.
- Shape dough into two logs and chill until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut dough into 1/2-inch slices and arrange on baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Cookies will keep several days in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating12 people
great tasty cookie different cranberrys a plusmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
I bet these will melt in your mouth. Watcha bet?tablescape in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!