Italian Shrimp and Cherry Tomatoes PastaFrom mommyluvs2cook 4 years ago
- 1 lb. spaghetti ( I like thin spaghetti for this dish) shopping list
- 1 lb. shrimp (either small or medium size) shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1-2 lemons shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 onion shopping list
- 2 green onions shopping list
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf Italian parsley shopping list
- about 20 fresh basil leaves shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the spaghetti according to the box
- Place shrimp in a bowl and add lemon zest, juice of 1 lemon and salt. Mix well.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat with some olive oil. Cook shrimp until just pink and set aside. If needed add more olive oil to pan and cook the onions and garlic until soft. Add the white wine and let reduce for a couple of minutes. Then add the tomato sauce, heavy cream and tomatoes. Let cook a couple of minutes until desired thickness. Last add the herbs, salt and pepper to taste and and more lemon juice if desired. Mix in the shrimp and cooked spaghetti and cook until just heated. Then serve!!!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
The Rating6 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
5 forks on this one! We had this for dinner tonight and couldn't get enough of it!247cook in Elie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!