Blue Cheese Macaroni SaladFrom chef2 9 years ago
- blue cheese macaroni Salad shopping list
- 4 ounces elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1-2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup halved seedless grapes shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix together walnuts, mayonnaise, mustard, blue cheese and grape halves. Combine with cooled pasta and refrigerate until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 20
- catwomen Rives Juntion, Michigan
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- zolover Nowhere, Us
- hotmama071807 The Pas, Canada
- jewels1973 Toledo, USA
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- white_dove Thames, NZ
- jeowen8 Savannah, GA
- blondeberry Charleston, SC
- lynn210 Baton Rouge, LA
- Plus 10 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
What a YUM salad!! I made this yesterday for our big pot luck Guy Faukes dinner with all our friends! 5 forks from us all,, shhh dont tell anyone,, but I took what was left to bed in the wee hours and scoffed it.. delish!!white_dove in Thames loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!