Dipped MarshmallowsFrom krumkake 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine caramels, butter and milk in large glass bowl; cook on High in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and blended.
- Place about 4 or 5 cups of cereal in a large shallow dish.
- To assemble, dip a marshmallow in melted caramel (I use 2 forks, rolling marshmallow in caramel and then draining it on one fork while using the other fork to scrape excess caramel as it drips off the bottom).
- Immediately roll in cereal; place on waxed paper to cool and set.
- VARIATIONS: Melt a couple 8 ounce Hershey bars for dipping, instead of caramel mixture. Add some creamy peanut butter to the melted chocolate, if you like. Roll dipped marshmallows – caramel or chocolate dipped - in finely chopped nuts, finely crushed graham crackers (for s'mores!), sprinkles, or try other cereals. The possibilites are endless - let me know what YOU try!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating4 people
Thank you Krum... because of you, this Grandma ROCKS! Today was a sad day around here oldest Grandsons leave from the Navy was up, and he flew out.. The little ones 5 and 11 ... were so heartbroken.. So I got this recipe out and we made them as a gr...morelinebb956 in La Feria loved it
looks good, I'm posting a bit differnt!midgelet in Eastern loved it
mmm..I was looking for something like this, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it