Dijon Salmon Salad with Lemon and CapersFrom christinem 3 years ago
- 4 or 5 oz. cooked salmon (about 1 1/2 cups, flaked), chilled shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. capers, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped shopping list
- 1 scallion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup non-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- Salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- Stir in capers, dill and scallion.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (This can also be used as a nice tartar sauce)
- Fold in flaked salmon.
- Serve on top of salad greens, in a sandwich, on a toasted English muffin, as a spread for cracker, etc....
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchristinem Worcester, MA
The Rating6 people
This sounds absolutely DIVINE! Love it! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
ummm...yum!! I don't usually have left over salmon, cus I love it, but I don't like it reheated... now, I will make more, just for this!keni in Sweet Home loved it
Okay....the other night, I poached salmon in lemon/onion/garlic/fresh dill and salt and pepper.... served it with a sauce that I made with many of these same ingredients...so, I saved a piece back and made this salad for lunch, today. It was great. I...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it