Crock Pot CandyFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 16 ounces salted peanuts in a jar shopping list
- 16 ounces unsalted peanuts in a jar shopping list
- 4 ounces German chocolate, broken up shopping list
- 12 ounces semi chocolate chips shopping list
- 24 ounces white almond bark, cut up in small pieces shopping list
- 24 ounces chocolate almond bark, cut up in small pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot.
- Put in chocolates and almond bark.
- Cook on low heat for 3 hours.
- DO NOT LIFT LID
- Cut off heat and let stand for 2 hours.
- Then mix throughly using a spoon.
- Drop bite size pieces on wax paper.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating7 people
No kidding, no fuss, no muss, just the way I like to make candy. Thanks for posting.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
A dear friend gave me this recipe last year. Everyone loved it, wanted the recipe, and one friend made it 3 times!! It is very, very good!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Zena, I made these for Christmas and what a wonderful recipe. Got the 5 from me. It made the best tasting candy and made alot of it. It's a keeper for our holidays!!!coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it