No Soup Mix Spinach DipFrom sweetwords 8 years ago
- 1 cup green onion, minced shopping list
- 1 cup red bell pepper, minced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 10 oz. spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Saute bell pepper for 2 minutes; add green onion and garlic and saute just till wilted.
- Drain vegetable mixture on a paper towel.
- Put spinach in mixing bowl. Add vegetable mixture, cumin, and salt, and stir well.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Let chill for several hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksweetwords Raleigh, MS
The Rating4 people
Now, this is an excellent post! I love Spinach Dip and I love the ingredients thats in this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Nothing like homemade! A great 5 post!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
This was a total time-saver that I will be making MANY more times to come! Supra-fast and supra-delicious! I did use fresh spinach (though next time I will be chopping it more finely), and added a Tbsp of lemon juice and a pinch of cayenne for some k...morenoxes in Calgary loved it