Raspberry Custard PieFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- One unbaked pie shell shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup Imperial® or Dixie Crystals® Extra Fine Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. grated nutmeg shopping list
- 2-2/3 cups homogenized milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries sweetened to taste, optional shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a nine-inch pie plate with pastry and flute edges. Beat the eggs until thoroughly blended. Add the sugar, salt, nutmeg, milk and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the custard mixture into the prepared pie plate. Bake for fifteen minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for about thirty minutes longer or until a silver knife inserted into filling about one inch from pastry edge comes out clean.
- Chill. Spread top with sweetened raspberries.
- Serve with whipped cream. May be served plain also.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
Thanks for sharing. That rates a hi-5, and my kudos.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
My oh my - what a wonderful post! High 5 and thanks so much!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Beautiful and delicious.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it