Chi Chis Oven Fried ChickenFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups Crushed Cornflakes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- Crushed red pepper to taste (optional) shopping list
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse and dry chicken thighs thoroughly. Combine 1 cup flour with salt and pepper in a plastic bag large enough to shake chicken pieces. Toss in chicken pieces and shake.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together taco sauce, egg and garlic.
- In a plastic or paper bag, combine cornflakes, chili powder, cumin, oregano and crushed red pepper, if using.
- Remove chicken pieces from flour mixture and dip chicken in sauce; toss in cornflakes mixture; place on a greased shallow baking pan. Drizzle with butter; bake 45 minutes or until golden and tender, and juices run clear.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
Love the flavor of these ingredients combined.
Thank Youtrinii in HAWTHORNE loved it
This is certainly different & I will be trying it out soon. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Hmm...love the flavor combinations! Gonna have to try this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!