Berry Pudding CakeFrom tinam 8 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3 cups assorted fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, and/or sliced strawberries) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Lightly coat six 6-ounce individual quiche dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla, and salt; whisk until light and frothy. Whisk in milk until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder; whisk until smooth.
- Divide berries among prepared quiche dishes. Pour batter over berries. (Batter will not cover berries completely.)
- Bake about 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, sift powdered sugar over each serving.
- Recipe from BHG.com