Sonoran Hot DogFrom jkirk 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each hotdog.
- Fry the bacon wrapped hotdog until the bacon is crisp.
- Cook the pinto beans according to directions.
- Slice a pocket into each hot dog bun, and insert the bacon wrapped hot dog into the bun.
- Top the hot dog with some of the pinto beans, chopped onion, chopped tomato, mustard, green chili salsa, and finally top with the mayo.
People Who Like This Dish 3
The Cookjkirk Waupaca, WI
The Rating8 people
Thats a good hot dog!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
We sometimes forget some of the simpler pleasures of life, like a really good hot dog. Thanks.
Mmerlin in San Francisco loved it
And I just bought beasns this morning (which I normally dont buy) LoL-----tx for the post-----high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it