Pull apart Coffee cakeFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1 tsp. orange zest shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. milk shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped toasted PLANTERS pecans shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- SEPARATE biscuits; cut into quarters.
- Mix dry pudding mix, zest and cinnamon in medium bowl
- . Add biscuit pieces; toss to coat.
- Drizzle with butter; toss lightly
- . Place in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 min.
- Cool 5 min.; remove from pan.
- MICROWAVE cream cheese spread in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec.; stir in sugar and milk
- . Drizzle over cake; top with nuts.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating7 people
This sounds yummy, wish I could make it but we don't have refridgerated buscuits in South Africa.... high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
Yum! I added the recipes to the cinnamon sensations group, ^5.a1patti in Salem loved it
Can't wait to try this! Sounds great, thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!