Roast pork with balsamicFrom capedread 5 years ago
How to make it
- mix all ing together
- place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade on top.
- squeeze out air and seal bag
- marinate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F -175 degrees C
- baste occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F -65 degrees C about 1 hour.
- Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
The Rating3 people
Sounds wonderful - roast is in freezer and I have all the rest - look out - this is happening by week end! Thanks for the great post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Got my vote. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
I loved the balsamic vinegar tang on the pork. Really wonderful and the color was beautiful. Marinaded it overnight. Only difference was I added a third clove of garlic. Added my pictures. Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it