Meatloaf Cordon BleuFrom frankieanne 9 years ago
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham shopping list
- 2 ounces provolone (or mozzarella) cheese, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, onion and seasonings. Pat the meat mixture out onto a piece of waxed paper, and flatten to 1/2 inch thick.
- Lay slices of ham onto the flattened meat, and top with slices of cheese. Pick up the edge of the waxed paper to roll the flattened meat up into a log.
- Remove waxed paper, seal the ends and seam, and place in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the loaf is no longer pink inside.
The Cookfrankieanne North Northern, California
The Rating5 people
This sounds yummy! Wonder what it would taste like using ground chicken or turkey? okay we had this last night for dinner...even my daughter who HATES ground meat loved this!!!! Thank you for a great recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!imhungry in northern loved it
I can't wait to try this,sounds wonderful.Thanks for the post...Bobrobertg in loved it
What a clever idea! We've got to try this one.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!