Bacon Double Cheese Stuffed BurgersFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- * 1/4 pound chopped, crisp cooked bacon shopping list
- * 1/2 large onion diced shopping list
- * 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded shopping list
- * 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning or a hamburger seasoning shopping list
- * 2 tablespoon corn syrup shopping list
- * salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation: Combine bacon, onion, cheddar cheese and set aside. Combine beef, adobo and corn syrup, mix thoroughly, the shape into 6 thin patties.
- Put bacon/onion/ cheese mixture on 3 patties.
- Top with remaining patties and press edges to seal.
- Grill, broil or pan fry until well done, about 4 minutes per side.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
Nice touch. The pocket idea is good. Maybe a few chopped mushrooms? Grazie. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Got my printer warmed up for this one. 5 forksbrianna in loved it