Pecan pieFrom ahmed1 4 years ago
- 28cm chocolate sable pie shell, baked. shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 6 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 300g dark brown soft sugar shopping list
- 4tbsp golden syrup or maple syrup shopping list
- 340g tube Carnation condensed milk shopping list
- 200g butter, softened shopping list
- 2tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 200g pecan nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the filling ingredients except the pecan nuts. Pour into the pastry case, then carefully sprinkle over the pecans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes until the filling is just set.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool for about 20 minutes. The pie is at its best either served warm with vanilla ice cream or chilled with a spoon of crème fraise.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating4 people
That looks fabulous! Making me hungry!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
WOW!!!!! that looks fabulous AHMED love it too
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it