Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie.From tlbnitz 6 years ago
- (Crust) shopping list
- Pastry for a 9 inch pie crust, or use a store bought I wont tell. shopping list
- (Filling) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened (8oz/ 250g) shopping list
- 3/4 cup icing sugar sifted shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter melted shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream (35%) shopping list
- 1/4 cup icing sugar sifted shopping list
- (glaze) shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream (35%) shopping list
- 3 squares 1 oz each semi sweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake shell. cool completely
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese in large bowl on med speed until smooth
- Gradually add 3/4 cup icing sugar, melted butter and vanilla; mix well
- Beat whipping cream and 1/4 cup icing sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Stir 1/4 of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into prepped crust and chill one (1) hour or until firm
- Bring cream to a boil in a small saucepan over low heat
- Remove from heat and add chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Cool slightly and pour over filling tilting pie to cover top completely.
- Chill for at least one hour or overnight to set glaze.