Meat Filled ManicottiFrom donman 5 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti pasta shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, Divided shopping list
- 1 egg (slightly beaten) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 small jar of Ragu’ spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Drain and rinse then set aside and let cool.
- Place ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and oregano in a large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until beef is evenly brown.
- Remove from heat. Drain and cool.
- Into the meat, add in the bread crumbs, egg, and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour enough spaghetti sauce in dish to cover the bottom.
- Stuff the filling into the Manicotti shells.
- Place stuffed noodles in the dish.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce and top with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cover, and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover, and bake 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy :)
People Who Like This Dish 55
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating4 people
These are good. I had these once and used Ricotta cheese with the filling.jkirk in Waupaca loved it
Very nice recipe, thanks!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
I made this yesterday and it's delicious!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!