Korean Egg SandwichFrom shibattou 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cabbage, carrot and onion.
- In a saute pan, melt some of the butter and toast both sides of the bread over medium heat, adding butter as needed.
- Remove bread and sit aside.
- Fry egg mixture in the remaining butter until done, like an omelet.
- Separate egg into two portions and place on two pieces of toast.
- Top with ketchup and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Top with remaining slice of toast, cut in half and serve.
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!