One Ingredient Ice CreamFrom lillyann 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel your bananas first.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Freeze for just 1-2 hours on a plate.
- Blend, blend, blend - scraping down the bowl when they stick.
- Enjoy the magic moment when they turn into ice cream!
- note: Use very ripe bananas. Not brown mushy banana bread ripe, but ripe.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cooklillyann Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating3 people
my sister-in-law made this when we were over for dinner.... everyone raved about it
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Perfectly refreshing. My 2-year-old and I just had this today; I did add a splash of vanilla almond milk. So delicious! I will definitely be making this again.icecreamuffin in Abilene loved it
awesomeeyecook in Ironwood loved it