My Style Chicken PuttanescaFrom gourmetana 4 years ago
- 1 skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 tsp vegetables concentrate stock shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbps pitted and sliced olives shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp capers shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce/puree shopping list
- 1/4 cup single cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp finelly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the chicken breast with vegetables stock until it is tender and fully boiled, this should take about 10 minutes after boiling point. Save about 1/2 cup of the stock to add later to the chicken sauce.
- Set aside to cool down and then shred the chicken it with a fork.
- In a pan cook the onion and garlic in butter and oilve oil for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- Add the chicken, stir and add stock to deglaze the pan. Add olives, capers and tomato sauce and let cook for 5 minutes. If needed add more stock. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Pour cream, stir and add parsley.
- Ready to serve!