Red Wine ChickenFrom mommyluvs2cook 4 years ago
- 2 chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- S&P shopping list
- 5 T butter shopping list
- For the deglazing sauce: shopping list
- 4 T butter shopping list
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/3 cup red wine shopping list
- 2/3 cup beef stock shopping list
- 2 T chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the 5 T of butter in a skillet.
- Season the chicken with S&P then dredge in the flour.
- Cook chicken until done, about 4 minutes a side.
- Keep warm in a 200 degree oven.
- Add the remaining 4 T butter to skillet. Cook the shallots until soft, then add in the wine and beef stock. Cook on med high heat until it has reduced down, about 8 minutes. Add salt if necessary (I didn't need to so taste before hand).
- Pour sauce of chicken and top with parsley ( I know, I forgot to add mine before I took my pic.) Enjoy!!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!