Our chicken milanoFrom hooch 9 years ago
- 1 knob of butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 c sundried tomatoes , chopped shopping list
- 1 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1 c heavy cream shopping list
- chicken breast halves shopping list
- salt n pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil shopping list
- 1 pkt fresh fettuccini shopping list
How to make it
- 1, In a large saucepan melt butter over a low heat. Add garlic and cook breifly, combine Tomatoes and 3/4 c chicken broth, increase heat then bring to the boil..when you reach boiling point, reduce to a simmer for 10 mins leaving uncovered, or until tomatoes are tender.
- Add the cream, and bring to the boil again, stirring continuosly, once boiling reduce heat to a simmer again and continue til sauce has thickened.
- 2, season chicken with s n'p , and place in a large skillet with the added oil, cook until lightly golden and , and juice runs clear, roughly 4 mins per side.
- 3, then add remaing chicken broth to deglaze pan, then aad to the cream sauce, stir in basil and adjust seasoning to taste.
- 4, bring to the boil a large pot of salty water and add fettucini, cook til al dente or around 8mins , drain and remove to boil and toss thru 4-5, Tbsp cream sauce to coat.
- 6, Cut chicken into strips and place on top of fettucinni, and pour over the remainning cream sauce, spinkle with a little chopped basil or parsley, enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
The Rating4 people
I love the whole combination of this recipe...It pleases me greatly... Thanks for the wonderful post...Plus.. I have a dog named Hooch also.. but he doesnt look like your dog...he is a mix..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
yum this is my fav of all time i reccomend everyone make it ....
2muchmuffintop in Ashburton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!