Peanutty ChewsFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Measure sugar and corn syrup and butter into a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to bubble. Cook two whole minutes longer.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar coated corn flakes and peanuts.
- Stir until well mixed with the hot syrup.
- Drop by rounded meauring teaspoon onto waxed paper or buttered baking sheets. With buttered fingers, shape into balls.
- Let harden. Store airtight container.
- good with a glass of milk!
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!