Meatloaf With Spiced Maple KetchupFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground meat ( I used half ground round and half ground bison) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (I used panko) shopping list
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped finely (or more if you'd like) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients and incorporate well. Form into a loaf in a large glass pan.
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Brush onto meatloaf, even the sides.
- Bake for at one hour. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
The Rating4 people
mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
Delicious, moist meatloaf and GREAT topping. I'm making even more for the leftovers! :)gkwillow in City loved it
Very, very delicious! Cut everything in half but the topping. More at the link in IMI that Mrpiggy posted. Added my picture, too!frankieanne in Somewhere loved it