Beef Tips with MushroomsFrom sunny 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 lb sirloin, cubed 1 inch shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2/3 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp Dijon style mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat wide skillet, with a little oil in it, and brown the meat. Add the garlic, stir for a few minutes and remove all the meat and garlic to a casserole with cover.
- Add 1/2 cup of red wine to skillet and saute the mushrooms till slightly wilted. Pour over the meat in the casserole dish. Cover and bake at 275 degrees for one hour.
- Meanwhile, add broth, remaining wine and soy sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil, scarping up anything stuck to the pan. Boil till reduced by half - about 10 min. In another bowl mix the cream, mustard and cornstarch, add this to the skillet, boil till thick.
- Remove casserole from oven, pour off any juices into the cream sauce and wisk till smooth. Add the meat back into the skillet and mix well, serve over rice or noodles sprinkled with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating7 people
This is wonderful... fits in my convection oven.... Easy din din!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I just finished making this *wonderful* recipe. It's great, Sunny...it tastes just like a very good Strogonoff. I had a pound of sirloin tips defrosted and found your recipe to try out. It's very easy to make and has a wonderful flavor. I goofed...moreriverznnd in Nashua loved it
Very nice, I like the depth of flavor, it is so savory and delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!