Cranberry SlicesFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Divide the dough in half; form each half into a 6 x 3 x 1 block.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or up to 2 days.
- To bake, cut the dough into 1/4 inch slices; place on ungreased parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Yield: 4 dozen
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
I love, LOVE desserts with Cranberry! After all of this time, I'm just now finding this great recipe. And yes... Sometimes you just aren't in the mood for anything ooey, gooey, chocolatey, and this is just perfect to me for those times.
I will d...morepinkpasta in Upstate loved it
I'm right there with everyone else on this one. This recipe sounds amazing darling!!! I'm going to make this and I know it will be good!!! Yes, just like annieamie said; "like a cranberry shortbread!" Oh how perfect is this!!! Thank you Zena!!!lor in Toronto loved it