Lemon Lime Soda Chicken In A Crock PotFrom DetroitTokyo 6 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- splash lemon lime soda (I used Sierra Mist natural) shopping list
- 1/6 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Top with remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
The Rating2 people
I used this recipe today to cook up my chicken meat for sandwiches etc for the week. I think the sauce would be great thickened up and poured over rice with the chicken! Easy enough although I think I cooked the breasts a bit too long. 5 hours on ...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Will this recipe double?pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Doubled this recipe. Paired it with baked potatoes.
I think 4 hours on HI is too long. Breasts came out on the dry side even with a doubled recipe.
Good flavor though. Mother says it's the best dinner so far.
That's a huge compliment '...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it