Three-layer BrowniesFrom qtpie 9 years ago
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box dark chocolate brownie mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can prepared cream cheese frosting (You can use your favorite homemade if you prefer) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the dark chocolate brownie mix as directed on the package.
- When they are just done, remove from the oven, sprinkle with the peanut butter chips, cover with a cookie sheet and let sit for 5 minutes; remove cookie sheet and spread melted peanut butter chips over the brownies.
- Let cool until the peanut butter chips are firm enough to not get messed up when you frost them (put them in the refrigerator for a little while if necessary).
- When cool, frost with the cream cheese frosting and let sit at room temperature, uncovered, overnight so the flavors blend and the top of the frosting dries to a bit of a crust.
- Serve at room temperature.
- This is so good!
- ***NOTE:These ingredients are to be used to prepare the dark chocolate brownie mix; if your mix calls for different amounts, use the package directions.***