On The Run Egg SaladFrom otterpond 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mince the celery and onions. Shell and chop the hard boiled eggs. Mix all together well with mustard, mayo, splenda, salt and pepper.
- Server over greens or in a lovely Coconut Flour Tortillas like I'm going to do.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/on-run-egg-salad/#ixzz1JtQbFK7V
People Who Like This Dish 14
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- gabysegalla Providence, RI
- dentaltp Cleveland, Ohio
- sassy_sicilian Onna Village, Japan
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- thebrays Lafayette, TN
- devsown Spring City, PA
- Shakira106 Nowhere, Us
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating1 people
I made this for lunch today:) Yummy:)
I had it on a bed of romaine lettuce heart with sliced black olives. I guess I miss read the mustard. I used dry. However, it was WOW!!!:))
I will be having this quite often. Thank U:)Good4U in Perth loved it