Twice Baked Potatos - Done The Right Way!From radd 2 years ago
- 6 Large potatos shopping list
- 5 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Real bacon Crumbles shopping list
- 1/4 Cup milk shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/3 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Take 4 raw potatos and cut them in 1/2 long ways. Using a spoon carve out middle by outlining with the spoon then scouping See Photo. Save the main chunk that comes out See Photo. You want about 1/4 inch thickness to the skin. Scrape out the potato till you get the desired thickness.
- While your doing this start water boiling.
- Dice up the other 2 potatoes.
- In a metal bowl Add 2 tablespoons Butter and olive oil. Crush 3 cloves garlic into the bowl also add Parsley and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper & 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- While oven pre-heats add metal bowl to oven to melt butter. Add your diced potatos and chunks from scouping out potatos to the now boiling water. Boil for about 10 min.
- Once butter has melted remove from oven and mix. Let cool then add 1/3 cup parmesan cheese. Now add the Raw skins to the butter mixture and coat well. Place coated skins on a baking sheet skin side down first. Cook for 10 minutes on skin side then flip and cook 8 more minutes open side down
- After Boiled potatoes are done cooking move them to a bowl with milk, 3 tablespoons butter, Cheese and bacon crumbles. Mash the potatos and salt and pepper to taste. Once skins have cooked remove from oven and fill with mashed potatos. Top with some more shredded cheddar, dried parsley and bacon bits. Cook an additional 10 min @ 350 and enjoy!