Wonton Rounds Topped With MushroomsFrom Good4U 5 years ago
- 20 wonton wrappers, or egg roll wrappers. shopping list
- 4-6 tablespoons stock (chicken or vegetable) shopping list
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced finely shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- juice and zest of one lime shopping list
- Fresh cilantro, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 20 wonton wrappers or egg roll wrappers cut into rounds (use a cookie cutter) and shallow fried in a little vegetable oil until crispy (these can be made in advance and kept in an airtight container)
- Simmer the stock in a small shallow frypan and add the garlic, mushrooms and scallions.
- Season with the soy sauce and lime juice, and reduce over a low heat until sauce has evaporated.
- Add the lime zest and stir to incorporate.
- Add teaspoonful of the mushroom mixture onto the fried wonton wrappers and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Can be made a head and warmed up.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- Reviews2 Nowhere, Us
- GreatGrannyGrace Nowhere, Us
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- gaspesiangal Ottawa, Canada
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- NPMarie Magalia, CA
- chuckieb Ottawa, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
The Rating2 people
Definitely making this soon! Yum!!!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I LOVED these too! Unfortunately I'm the only one in my family who likes mushrooms so they all missed out. More for me! Lol. Added a review in Chuckieb's IMI review below :)
5/21/15mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
WE LOVED THESE! Super excellent flavour from the mushroom mixture and the little wonton rounds were not only fun to make but so nice, light and crispy. I ended up using more like a tablespoon of the mushroom mixture on the rounds instead of a teaspoo...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it