Wonton Rounds Topped With MushroomsFrom Good4U 2 years ago
- 20 wonton wrappers, or egg roll wrappers. shopping list
- 4-6 tablespoons stock (chicken or vegetable) shopping list
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced finely shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- juice and zest of one lime shopping list
- Fresh cilantro, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 20 wonton wrappers or egg roll wrappers cut into rounds (use a cookie cutter) and shallow fried in a little vegetable oil until crispy (these can be made in advance and kept in an airtight container)
- Simmer the stock in a small shallow frypan and add the garlic, mushrooms and scallions.
- Season with the soy sauce and lime juice, and reduce over a low heat until sauce has evaporated.
- Add the lime zest and stir to incorporate.
- Add teaspoonful of the mushroom mixture onto the fried wonton wrappers and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Can be made a head and warmed up.
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!