Marinated Vegetable Salad With Mozzarella Or FetaFrom Good4U 3 years ago
- 2 stalks celery, cleaned,thickly sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 1/4 english cucumber, quartered lengthwise and cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 cup cubes mozzarella cheese or feta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp dried) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and pepper (approx.) shopping list
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl or container, combine celery, cucumber, cheese, carrots, oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 2 days.
- * Optional. You may want to add the cheese just before serving as well?
- Just before serving, stir in tomatoes and check seasoning, adding more salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- Cosmicmother Red Deer, Canada
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- KDub Simi Valley, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- sassy_sicilian Onna Village, Japan
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
The Rating3 people
This is my kind of salad...fresh ingredients, wonderful post Joce!NPMarie in Magalia loved it
Wonderful! Very nice refreshing salad.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Ha! I was doing a search for feta & cherry tomatoes and look what I found:) Looks like this was made previously by Tina & Dahlia! I wonder if they posted this recipe in IMI?NPMarie in Magalia loved it