Marinated Vegetable Salad With Mozzarella Or FetaFrom Good4U 2 years ago
- 2 stalks celery, cleaned,thickly sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 1/4 english cucumber, quartered lengthwise and cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 cup cubes mozzarella cheese or feta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp dried) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and pepper (approx.) shopping list
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl or container, combine celery, cucumber, cheese, carrots, oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 2 days.
- * Optional. You may want to add the cheese just before serving as well?
- Just before serving, stir in tomatoes and check seasoning, adding more salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- NPMarie Magalia, CA
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- KDub Simi Valley, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- sassy_sicilian Onna Village, Japan
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
The Rating2 people
This is my kind of salad...fresh ingredients, wonderful post Joce!
Ha! I was doing a search for feta & cherry tomatoes and look what I found:) Looks like this was made previously by Tina & Dahlia! I wonder if they posted this recipe in IMI?
I am so glad I finally got around to making this! More in Dahlia's IMI review:-)