Horseradish Sour Cream SlawFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 1-1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds shopping list
- 1 small savoy cabbage shredded shopping list
- 1 small red cabbage shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add cabbage and toss well.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
I had horsradish slaw once before and it ruined me forever on regular slaw. I look forward to trying this.sunny in Portland loved it
Once again, I will be trying this out over the holiday weekend. Yumo!martinichef in Johnson City loved it
You rock Dear, love this.........marky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!