Chicken And MangoFrom joe1155 4 years ago
- 1 chicken breast, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into cubes shopping list
- 6 spring onions, sliced shopping list
- 1.5 Tbsp each, garlic and ginger, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- A pinch of salt shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp each, rice wine, sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add oi and a pinch of salt.l.
- Add the chicken in one layer and let it brown on one side.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger. Saute 1 minute.
- Add the mango pieces and saute 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce mixture and cook 2 more minutes.
- Serve with Thai rice.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating1 people
This sounds (and looks) wonderful :)icecreamuffin in Abilene loved it
Fantastic recipe! Just finished eating this for dinner; we loved it. I substituted dry sherry for the rice wine, and honey for the sugar. I also made extra sauce, and added some broccoli. Thanks so much for posting! Added my photo :)icecreamuffin in Abilene loved it