Original Al's Steak House Creamy Garlic DressingFrom Good4U 4 years ago
- 1 large egg white shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups salad oil (canola or any plain cooking oil) shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 tsp pure garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard ( I used Keens) shopping list
- 2 ounces of white vinegar or red wine vinegar shopping list
- Optional you can add dried parsley for color shopping list
- *Let people salt and pepper to their taste after shopping list
How to make it
- Beat egg well in a small bowl with a hand whip until the egg gets frothy and foamy not as hard as a meringue as I did LOL but it didn't hurt the flavour at all! It just made it thicker and creamy.
- Gradually drizzle salad oil while beating in until it resembles a light white mayonnaise like texture. Beat in garlic and dry mustard. Cover well and refrigerate immediately. It will keep for a week or more in the fridge as the vinegar stops the eggs from spoiling. Serve in a jug for pouring or a dish with a big spoon. Let people salt and pepper to their own taste.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!