Creamy White Bean Sauce For PastaFrom essentialingredients 3 years ago
- 1 15 oz can cannelini beans shopping list
- 1 tblspn sour cream shopping list
- 2 tblspns Philadelphia Italian cheese & herb Cooking Creme shopping list
- 1/2 tspn granulated garlic shopping list
- scant 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
- 2-3 tblspns water shopping list
- Hot, cooked pasta shopping list
- *chicken broth or milk as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in food processor and pulse about 10 times.
- Turn the processor to continuous "on" and add the water to bring the mixture together.
- After pasta is cooked and drained, add the white bean sauce and stir to combine.
- *If you need to, or want to, you can thin this sauce out with a little chicken broth or milk to desired consistency. I like the thickness of this without adjustment, but everyone might not.
- PS - I buttered my pasta a bit prior to adding the white bean sauce, just a little bit... :)
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
The Rating1 people
Lovely post Brooke. I do like pureed white beans.chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Brooke....this was excellent! Tasted it right after cooking it and thought it'd also be a nice hummus type dip for cold veggies or baguette. Ended up stirring it in to cooked penne and mixed vegetables for Benjamin's dinner last night. He loved it! F...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!