Chicken Cordon Bleu Cayce StyleFrom kimmer 1 year ago
- 1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth shopping list
- 8 teaspoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 large garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup Italian dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1and 1/2 tablespoons grated Romano/parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1and 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- salt shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 thin slices ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup (at least) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place broth in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at high 15 seconds or until warm. Stir in butter and garlic.
- Combine breadcrumbs, grated Romano/Parmesan Cheese
- and paprika in a medium shallow bowl, set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and pound each to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt, oregano, and pepper. See Photo
- Top each breast half with 1 slice of ham and at least 1 tablespoon mozzarella. See Photo
- Roll up each breast .
- Dip each roll in chicken broth mixture, dredge in breadcrumb mixture See Photo. Place rolls, seam side down, in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour remaining broth mixture over chicken. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until juices run clear and tops are golden.
- Serve over your favorite noodles.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!