Burrito Baked WontonsFrom frankieanne 5 years ago
- 1/4 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup refried beans shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs. salsa or picante sauce shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 tsp chili powder (depends on the "heat" of your salsa) shopping list
- 22 wonton wrappers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In skillet cook ground beef and onion. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, cheese, salsa and chili powder. Stir until blended and cheese is melted. See Photo
- Spoon a generous teaspoon of mixture onto each wonton wrapper. Put a bit of water on one corner See Photo. Fold up dry corner to meet wet and seal.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and place filled wonton on sprayed sheet. Spray lightly with more cooking spray. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with more salsa.
- I got 22 filled wonton with this recipe. I cooked up a few for my dinner and put the rest in a freezer bag and froze uncooked for later.