Marmalade Glazed Chicken & Caramelized OnionsFrom mrpiggy 2 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle dry ingredients on chicken and rub in
- Heat oil in skillet over med high
- Add chicken and brown on both sides (I use a 12" skillet and while I was browning the chicken I had the slices of onion on the outer edges of the skillet)
- Adjust heat to med low
- Put 2 t marmalade on one side of chicken then flip and repeat.
- Here I scoot the onions over to the chicken. The marmalade will thin and pool around the chicken and will simmer with the onions
- Cook on each side about 5 min
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!